Seize the opportunity to develop your communication skills by becoming an “Avenir et Réussite Ambassador” at the “POP” Guidance and Professionalisation Department at Université de Paris. Apply now!
Are you thorough, conscientious and want to get involved in an informative and guidance role to help high school students? Then this mission is for you!
The mission, if accepted
Participate in events organised by the POP by career counselling and inform the public, mainly high school students about higher education. Each event will be prepared in advance (2 to 3 hours of training) and supervised by a career guidance professional.
The objectives are to :
- Share experiences with high school students
- Learn how to welcome and to inform students during university events such as welcome days, fairs, forums
- Promote the university and its course offerings
- Intervene in the library network and communicate the services offered to help secondary students find their way into the professional world
- Engage in promoting university courses and notably the academic path followed by the ambassador
- Acquire transferable skills such as oral communication and public speaking
All students at Université de Paris
How to apply?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2021
- Describe the reasons why you want to get involved in the mission
This recruitment is implemented within the framework of the student engagement programme, which requires 30 hours of volunteer work for the validation of the “UE libre engagement étudiant”.
The "Eiffel" Excellence scholarship programme launched by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internatonal Development is now open for applications. International students, submit your applications before December 2nd 2021!...
The English version of the "Box" is now available! It is a useful, practical tool to guide through your academic journey at Université de Paris. International students, here is everything you need to know along with the latest news on campus,...
Combining Erasmus Days and Welcome Day, come and discover Welcome Week! This new event is dedicated to openness, discovery, sharing and inclusion, it will be held from October 12th-16th 2021 on Université de Paris campuses. New! In order to...
At Université de Paris, Moodle is our online teaching and learning platform dedicated to online classes, with spaces for each programme with a wide range of tools for distance learning and tutoring. Visit: https://moodle.u-paris.fr/Support :...