The MIEM program, funded by IdEx Université de Paris aims to promote the internationalization of master’s programs and facilitate the arrival of the best international students in order to create a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students. Apply now and send your application no later than February 1st 2021.
The university is thus developing this program to train international scientists who are experts in their field and future academic or senior managers in their country of origin or in France. It also aims to train future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of their country of origin.
91 scholarships will be awarded to students admitted to the courses listed in the call for applications. The scholarships are distributed as follows:
- Faculty of Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- Faculty of Health: 28 scholarships of 10 000€ each
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences: 35 scholarships of 8 000€ each
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each
Duration of the scholarship
The MIEM scholarship is a master’s level scholarship only.
It cannot be combined with another scholarship. It is awarded for one year, non-renewable and with no possible deferral.
Only students applying to the short-listed masters are eligible for a MIEM scholarship.
You can find the list of the Masters pre-selected by the Faculties of Sciences, Humanities and Social sciences and IPGP (Institut de Physique du Globe) on this document.
You can find the list of the Masters pre-selected by the Faculty of Health on the website: https://u-paris.fr/choisir-sa-formation/
(Please click on “master” in the course catalog)
They must also meet the following criteria:
- Be of foreign nationality and newcomers to French universities;
- Hold a foreign baccalaureate or national diploma certifying the end of secondary education (it corresponds to the international level CITE/ISCED 3);
- Students applying for the 1st year of Master (Master 1) must hold a foreign degree equivalent to a French Bachelor’s degree;
- Students applying for the 2nd year of Master must hold a foreign degree equivalent to the French Master 1;
Important: Students corresponding to one of the statuses listed below are not eligible for the MIEM scholarship:
- Foreign holders of a French baccalaureate who have studied abroad;
- Foreign students who hold a French National Diploma of Higher Education and/or whose last diploma was obtained in France;
- Binational/national candidates, when they have French nationality, are not eligible.
In addition to these general criteria, each master’s degree will apply its own selection criteria.
The candidate will only be declared a laureate in the MIEM scholarship program once he/she has been officially admitted to the chosen master’s program.
How to apply?
Step 1: Application
- The student sends his or her application to the International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI): email@example.com
To be noted: Incomplete applications (whether it is admission and/or MIEM scholarship application) will not be processed.
It is the student’s responsibility to check that his or her file is correctly completed and accompanied by the requested documents. If not, the SRI has the right to reject the application.
- Deadline for application: February 1st, 2021.
Step 2: Processing your application
- The International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI) controls the application’s eligibility and forwards it to each Faculty.
- Each faculty organizes the selection of students and the dispatching of scholarships among the programs, according to its own academic criteria. A main list and a subsidiary list of laureates will be established.
Step 3: Information about your application
- The International Relations and Strategy Office (SRI) will notify each laureate of the MIEM scholarship by email on April 15, 2021.
- The student has 15 days to confirm acceptance of the MIEM UP scholarship. Without any answer, starting from the 16th day, the student is considered as resigning and the scholarship is lost. A candidate from the subsidiary list will be contacted.
Mandatory response date: Between the 1st and the 15th day following the reception of the notification of acceptance.
- Opening of the call for applications by Université de Paris: week of December 14th, 2020
- MIEM scholarship applications deadline: February 1, 2021.
- Results: in the second half of April 2021
The call for applications for the international dual PhD degree programme in 2021-2022 is officially open. Submit your applications before November 19th 2021. For more information FAQ Download vade-mecum flyer An...
Professor Pierre Buffet's research unit (UMRS 1134, Inserm Université de Paris), in close collaboration with the team of Professor Chrétien at Institut Pasteur, and an Australian-Indonesian team led by Professor Nick Anstey, observed in patients with...
On the 15th and 16th of April, the sixth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at University of Lisbon. Invited experts from five Circle U. universities had the opportunity to learn about the...
The Humanities Division at the University of Oxford and Université de Paris in partnership the CNRS, are delighted to announce a call for applications for research collaboration, within the Oxford-Université de Paris CNRS Humanities Research...