In the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, Université de Paris is putting in place health measures to enable you to approach the new academic year in a safe manner and to protect the health of everyone.
Updated on 19/03/2021
General Health Guidelines
The measures are based on the following fundamental guidelines:
• Wearing a mask is mandatory on all premises, university campus both inside and outside.
• Physical distancing with one meter minimum or one space between seats is recommended whenever possible.
• Washing hands is highly recommended.
All procedures and instructions in effect since the start of the academic year remain valid and applicable.
All students and staff are requested to:
• Adhere to the health guidelines and social distancing inside all University premises as well as on the outside.
• Be attentive to any signs of Covid-19 and to stay at home when the symptoms arise: coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat, chills, headache, unexplained intense fatigue, sudden loss of taste or smell … ;
• Consult or teleconsult immediately their attending physician to be tested as needed.
• Notify the university: their training manager or the pedagogical department of their UFR (for students) or their hierarchy and occupational medicine (for staff).
• Inform their contacts of the follow-up actions recommended by the doctor: PCR test, arrest, 7-day quarantine.
- The only masks authorized are the category 1 masks (90% filtration)
- The distance between two people without masks is at least 2 m, especially for restaurants, coffee breaks and cigarettes.
Health guidelines on site
Université de Paris remains open during the lockdown to provide all its activities related to training, research and student support. Remote operations is the rule in effect.
The activities authorised to take place on site must strictly comply with the health regulations in force:
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for everyone on all university sites and campuses, both inside and outside the premises (the only masks authorized are the category 1 masks, with a 90% filtration)
- Physical distancing of at least one meter or a seat is recommended whenever possible (student capacity in the rooms is strictly reduced to 50% of the nominal capacity
The distance between two people without masks is a minimum of 2 m, especially during meals, coffee and cigarette breaks
Washing your hands regularly is strongly recommended
- Respecting the flow of traffic is imperative
- Means of disinfection and protection of equipment are available
Health and social support
University health facilities such as social services will continue to be available to support students and staff during the coming weeks.
Contacts for students :
Contacts for staff :
I am a student and have symptoms
If you show signs or have several symptoms associated with Covid-19, you should not come to your place of studies.
- Consult immediately your attending physician or the university healthcare professional (SSU) in order to be tested in case needed.
- Notify your educational manager or the academic department of your UFR.
If you are on site of your classes, you must whenever possible :
- Return to your home.
- Avoid contact (distancing more than 1 meter) and wear a face mask (required for everyone).
- Contact immediately your attending physician for medical advice. If you do not have an attending physician, contact SSU
- Notify SSU and the local manager of the component.
- Call 15 only in case of an emergency, difficulty breathing, discomfort. Stay under supervision while waiting for the rescue team to arrive.
The local manager (Component Director or RA/CSA or Academic or Pedagogical Manager) must :
- Gather all useful information (schedules, lists of students, etc…) likely to help the SSU and the ARS in the contact tracing procedure.
- Notify the prevention engineer so that he can implement the disinfection protocol for the premises.
- Inform the Defense Security Officer (email@example.com).
- The Component Director and his or her relevant departments gather the list of students and teachers who have been in contact with the student with COVID-19 in the previous days and forward them to SIUMPPS if necessary.
In all cases, if you are able, identify and notify the potential contact cases within the University (staff and students) and inform the University the follow-up actions recommended by the doctor, PCR test, medical leave, quarantine of 7 days to 10 days.
A procedure related to the « Conduite à tenir en cas de suspicion ou cas avéré de Covid-19 chez un étudiant » is in the process of being updated.
I am University staff and have symptoms
If you are showing signs and have several symptoms associated with Covid-19, you should not come to your workplace.
- Consult immediately your attending physician in order to be tested as needed.
- Inform your manager and the occupational health care professional.
If you are at your workplace, it is necessary wherever possible:
- Isolate yourself, in a separate space, wear a surgical mask and wash your hands with a hand sanitizer.
- Avoid contact (distancing more than 1 meter) and wear a mask (required for everyone).
- Notify your manager and return to your home avoiding public transportation.
- Contact your attending physician for medical advice.
- Call 15 only in case of emergency, difficulty breathing, discomfort. Stay under supervision while waiting for the rescue team to arrive.
In all cases, if you are able, identify and notify the potential contact cases within the University (staff and students) and inform the University the follow-up actions recommended by the doctor, PCR test, medical leave, quarantine of 7 to 10 days.
A procedure related to the « Conduite à tenir en cas de suspicion ou cas avéré de Covid-19 » is in the process of being updated.
CONTACTS du Pôle santé au travail
Médecins : firstname.lastname@example.org
Secrétariat: email@example.com ou firstname.lastname@example.org
Téléphone : 01 42 86 20 14
Campus des Grands Moulins
Médecins : email@example.com et firstname.lastname@example.org
Secrétariat : email@example.com
Téléphone : 01 57 27 89 60
Specific health guidelines
Dining & Restauration
To respond effectively to the spread of the epidemic, specific instructions regarding coffee breaks, lunch breaks, meal trays, and the use of vending machines must be followed.
NOTE : Crous de Paris offers take-out on in their restaurants and opens up facilities for students to eat under cover (rooms), respecting the distance of 2m between each student.
With the implementation of the new lockdown, university libraries will stay open, according to conditions currently being defined (access to reading rooms and lending of documents).
The sanitary conditions affect library operaions. Specific guidelines apply to libaries:
- Wearing a mask is mandatory as in all Université de Paris premises ( in all spaces and at any moment including at your desk and in individual offices).
- Respect physical distancing : one meter minimum and one chair unoccupied between chairs. The number of seats is limited.
Access to group work rooms is suspended in some libraries. Do not move the chairs. Respect the maximum capacity of the rooms.
In some libraries, the break time is limited: your belongings can be put aside if you do not respect the instructions.
- Washing hands is required when entering the library and before touching documents, computors, printers, vending machines. Hand sanitizer is available.
- If you wish to clean your desk or keyboard and your mouse from the BU, a virucidal solution is available from the staff.
Physical, Sporting and Artistic activities
All sports activities are suspended during the lockdown, except those provided as part of the UFR STAPS training.To allow students and staff to maintain a physical activity, videos are online on the YouTube channel Université de Paris – section “Tous en forme”.
Specific measures continue to apply for those facilities still open :
- Maximum capacity : 20 participants per room *- 24 participants per gymnasium *
- Private showers*: the lockers and toilets are accessible
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in circulation areas
- Respect physical distancing : one meter minimum
- Washing hands regularly is required
- Respect the flow of direction
* For the sports facilities at Université de Paris. For our partners’ facilities, please refer to local regulations.
Localisation :UMR 7164 Astroparticule et Cosmologie (APC)Campus Grands Moulins Catégorie : APrise de fonction : Susceptible d'être vacant au 01/07/2021 Le Pôle Spatial recherche son chef de projet avec des compétences d’ingénierie système. La /le...
Localisation : 92100 BOULOGNE Catégorie : B Rejoindre Université de paris Ancrée au cœur de la capitale, Université de Paris figure parmi les établissements français et internationaux les plus prestigieux grâce à sa recherche de très haut niveau, ses...
Temps forts de la démocratie universitaire, des élections se sont déroulées par voie électronique du 12 au 15 avril dernier. Les personnels et les étudiant.e.s étaient invité.e.s à élire leurs représentant.e.s aux conseils centraux et facultaires ainsi qu’aux conseils...
Localisation : Montrouge Catégorie : A Prise de fonction : Dès que possible Le Pôle délégué Exploitation-Maintenance-Logistique Paris Centre fait partie de la Direction Déléguée Patrimoine, Immobilier, Logistique, Environnement, Prévention et...