18% of students under the age of 19 report that they have foregone healthcare at least once for budgetary reasons. In response to this alarming situation and in addition to the free consultations, the SSE sought to complete its preventative offer by opening a healthcare centre.
The first and only SSE in Paris to house a healthcare centre, we offer consultations in primary care medicine, gynaecology, dentistry and psychiatry, which are available to everyone. Our healthcare centre also offers easy access to care with quick appointments and a sector 1 fee structure with no extra charges (25 euros for general medicine).
- Valid “Carte Vitale” (official health identification card)
- or, in absence of the “Carte Vitale”, your certificate of eligibility
- or your AME admission card
- Valid complementary medical insurance coverage card
- Letter or prescription from your doctor
- X-rays and examination reports
- Make an appointment at the Healthcare Centre