Health Prevention Check-up
The SSE Healthcare Centre provides you with information on health and well-being: questions related to lifestyle, everyday needs and will guide the consultation (sleep, diet, sexuality, smoking, consumption of toxic substances, etc.) enabling to adapt the care we provide to your situation.
A local nurse or general practitioner will provide confidential advice to make you aware of risk factors so that you can avoid possible illnesses.
We also offer :
- Eye tests: test done using an Ergovision type device with the option of being quickly referred to a partner ophthalmology centre.
- Audiometric test: 10% of students are affected by permanent hearing loss due to their lifestyle (noise exposure, concerts, walkmans, etc.)
- Vaccination update: They are provided in compliance with the latest official texts in place for vaccinations against diphtheria, tetanus, poliomyelitis, whooping cough, hepatitis B, measles, mumps and rubella.
- An up-to-date vaccination certificate is crucial for students pursuing medical or paramedical programmes, but also pertains to internships abroad, holidays and certain sporting activities.
- Medical certificates: you can obtain from our doctors certificates of no counter-indication to practicing sports activities (except boxing, diving, parachuting), ability to live in a community, vaccination certificates, capacity for internships, etc.
At the end of the check-up, you can receive additional advice depending on your concerns or the result of your medical exam: psychological support, dietary and nutrition, smoking, contraception and sexual health, vaccinations, oral hygiene, etc. We have many options available for obtaining guidance in your health and well-being.
Plan your prevention check-up
The following content is in French