Department Management Board
The Department Management Board (CUFR) is the governing body for the Department. The Board is tasked with :
- applying its expertise in all educational, scientific, financial and material matters ;
- planning and filling vacancies for lecturers, professors, librarians, engineers, administrative and technical roles, and health professionals ;
- issuing an opinion on the recruitment and promotion of professors ;
- providing input on changes to or creation of academic programs ;
- issuing an opinion on any modifications to teaching and research units.