- « Epigenetic regulation of filamentation in C.albicans: a top-down proteomics study », Nicolas SENECAUT, Ph.D. student (4th year), IJM
- « Effect of the Substrate Stiffness on the Self-Organization of the Intestinal Epithelial Stem Cell Niche », Barbara MERCIER, Ph.D. student (4th year), IJM
- « The role of mechanics and single cell polarity during the emergence of motion in collective cell migration », Victor CELLERIN, Ph.D. student (4th year), IJM
- « Control of myoblast cell-cell fusion », Kassandra KOBON, Ph.D. student (4th year), Cochin Institute
- « Establishment of T lymphocyte asymmetry upon chemokine stimulation », Morgane SIMAO, Ph.D. student (4th year), Cochin Institute
- « Bulk Cytoplasm Material Properties and Mitotic Spindle Positioning », Jing XIE, post-doctoral fellow, IJM
- « Role of LRRFIP2 during heart development and in hypoxia regulation during embryogenesis », Laura BEN DRISS, post-doctoral fellow, Cochin Institute
- « Elucidating the molecular mechanisms of transcription termination by the RNA polymerase III », Juanjuan XIE, post-doctoral fellow, IJM
- « Role of Axine 1 on the intestinal epithelium homeostasis », Romain SANSON, post-doctoral fellow, Cochin Institute
- « Actin filament bundling tunes disassembly by cofilin », Jahnavi CHIKIREDDY, post-doctoral fellow, IJM
- « Small non-coding RNAs of intron origin: new key players of muscle identity and fate », Baptiste BOGARD, post-doctoral fellow, EDC
- « The epistemic and ontological value of stochasticity in cells stress response. The case of alternative start-codon selection », Marco CASALI, post-doctoral fellow, IHPST
À lire aussi
– OPEN CALL – Annual Transition call: it aims at financing the end of a Ph.D. (4th year) or a transition phase between the Ph.D. and a postdoc in a different lab to finalize the project and any publications. Find the eligibility...
The Labex Who Am I? is partnering with the Faculty of Sciences of the Université Paris Cité and the École Universitaire Génétique et Épigénétique Nouvelle École (EUR GENE), to offer six events during the Pint of Science festival 2022. © Pint of...
Are you a Ph.D. or post-doctoral student in any eligible discipline(1)? L’Oréal-UNESCO For Women in Science Young Talents Programme is made for you! To support you in your application, EUR G.E.N.E. and the Labex Who Am I? invite you...
The Labex Who Am I? co-funds the 3R (Replication, Recombination, and Repair) meeting: from molecular mechanisms to clinical applications. © https://www.cea.fr/drf/joliot/en/3R-meeting The 14th French 3R Meeting is co-organized by...