The Labex Who Am I? partnered with the Faculty of Sciences of Université Paris Cité and the École Universitaire Génétique et Épigénétique Nouvelle École (EUR GENE) to offer six events during the Pint of Science festival, from May 9 to 11, 2022. (Re)Discover these evenings in videos!
Pint of Science event on May 11, 2022
The event “How our brain can mislead us?” was held at the Raton Buveur bar and was hosted by Kasturi Mahadik, post-doctoral fellow at the Epigenetics and Cell Fate Centre.
© Valérie Drouet, Labex Who Am I?
During the six evenings we organised, eleven interventions were filmed. You can find all of them in this Youtube playlist: Pint22 playlist.
Among these interventions, here are those by the Labex Who Am I? researchers:
- “Mieux comprendre le cancer pour mieux l’éliminer ?” par Aurélie Richard et Marie Villares (Épigénétique et Destin Cellulaire) – in French
- “La pinte : les levures et la vie complexe de l’ARN” par Tommaso Villa (Institut Jacques Monod) – in French
- “Virus et méthode scientifique en temps de pandémie” par Mélissa Ait Said et Pauline Verlhac (Institut Cochin) – in French
- “Origine du virus : fuite ou pas fuite ?” par Guillaume Achaz et François Graner (Matière et Systèmes Complexes) – in French with English subtitles
- “Would you like News with or without doubt?” by Bérangère Rousselot-Pailley (Centre de Recherche Psychanalyse, Médecine et Société) – in English
The Labex Who Am I? co-funds the DINGO DAYS 2023. © Adapted from https://www.dingo2023.fr/en/ The DINGO (Dynamics of Genetic Instability and Oncogenesis) days will be held on November 14-15, 2023, at the Institut Jacques Monod,...
As part of its Visiting Professors programme, the Labex Who Am I? is delighted to welcome professor Yoichi Shinkai, leader of the "Cellular Memory Laboratory" at the RIKEN Institute, and associate professor at Saitama University, Japan. Yoichi Shinkai's...
The Labex Who Am I? organizes with two of its partners (Jacques Monod Institute + Epigenetics and Cell Fate center) an unusual visit within the framework of the French Science Festival 2023 and the CNRS “Visites !nsolites” event. See you on Friday, October...
Each year, the Transition call aims at financing the end of a Ph.D. (4th year) or a transition phase between the Ph.D. and a postdoc in a different lab to finalize the project and any publications. This annual call was launched in...