The purpose of IDEX financing is to enable Université de Paris to position itself as one of the major players in higher education and research by enabling it, through the funds obtained, to launch new initiatives, to support innovative and creative approaches in teaching and research, for its international reach, or in pursuance of its public service mission
The IdEx strategy centers on four main actions
- Teaching and student life
To strengthen the positioning of Université de Paris as a world-class intensive research university by:
- promoting the emergence of new themes
- developing the attractiveness of the university through a better environment
- structuring high-level research platforms
- promoting interdisciplinarity
Education and Student Life Actions
To enhance the quality and attractiveness of courses by:
- promoting educational initiatives and the setting up of new curricula
- strengthening the link between research and teaching at undergraduate level
- promoting the professional integration of students, particularly at PhD level
- accompanying the reform of health studies
To strengthen Université de Paris at the international level, in particular in Europe by:
- developing emblematic partnerships with universities in capital cities
- facilitating teacher and researcher exchanges, as well as links between research and training
- promoting the arrival of international students and the mobility of our students
- accompanying researchers and teachers in their applications for European projects
To contribute to the transformative dimension of Université de Paris creation by:
- accompanying the construction and promotion of the new brand
- supporting certain developments in structures or services
- accompanying the opening of the university to its environment
- developing new practices that strengthen the institution’s leadership capacity
The POP’s integrated collaborative space is located at the Grands Moulins Campus. Open to the entire university community, it aims to encourage each person’s entrepreneurial mindset and creativity around professional development and innovation projects. It is one of...
Equality and gender equality in particular, and the fight against violence and discrimination, are strong commitments for Université de Paris. To support the victims of gender-based and sexual violence, specific arrangements have been put in...
As part of the calls for projects launched last June by the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Université de Paris, the call to encourage joint innovative projects in the field of higher education has been extended until 27 October 2021. Submit...
According to a new study published on August 31st, 2021, in Lancet Public Health, covering 22 countries including most of Europe and representing about 70% of global transplant activity, the number of solid organ transplants performed in the first wave of the pandemic...