The purpose of IDEX financing is to enable Université de Paris to position itself as one of the major players in higher education and research by enabling it, through the funds obtained, to launch new initiatives, to support innovative and creative approaches in teaching and research, for its international reach, or in pursuance of its public service mission
The IdEx strategy centers on four main actions
- Teaching and student life
To strengthen the positioning of Université de Paris as a world-class intensive research university by:
- promoting the emergence of new themes
- developing the attractiveness of the university through a better environment
- structuring high-level research platforms
- promoting interdisciplinarity
Education and Student Life Actions
To enhance the quality and attractiveness of courses by:
- promoting educational initiatives and the setting up of new curricula
- strengthening the link between research and teaching at undergraduate level
- promoting the professional integration of students, particularly at PhD level
- accompanying the reform of health studies
To strengthen Université de Paris at the international level, in particular in Europe by:
- developing emblematic partnerships with universities in capital cities
- facilitating teacher and researcher exchanges, as well as links between research and training
- promoting the arrival of international students and the mobility of our students
- accompanying researchers and teachers in their applications for European projects
To contribute to the transformative dimension of Université de Paris creation by:
- accompanying the construction and promotion of the new brand
- supporting certain developments in structures or services
- accompanying the opening of the university to its environment
- developing new practices that strengthen the institution’s leadership capacity
From the 22nd and 26th of March, the fourth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at Aarhus University. Invited experts from four Circle U. universities and the University of Lisbon had the opportunity...
This series of testimonials with the MIEM scholarship recipients demonstrates the appeal of Université de Paris’ master programs as well as the diverse backgrounds of our international students. They are proud to have been selected by Université...
Since February 10, 2021, until on-site teaching is fully resumed, to support students and staff of Université de Paris, testing can be done for free on an appointment basis. The tests are on an appointment basis for staff...
Within the framework of the IdEX program, Université de Paris is offering international doctoral contracts to future PhD candidates. This year’s call is now open for applications. Sixteen thesis themes have been selected. Discover them here. ...