CBCS Summer School
Organised by the Council on Basic Science, the Graduate School of Cardiovascular Sciences at Université Paris Cité is a partner in the CBCS summer school. It is a biennial event that aims to inspire a new generation of basic cardiovascular science leaders taken from among the most talented science and medical graduates. The summer school takes place from June 11th to 15th, 2023.
- Early stage researchers (PhD and MD/PhD students in the first three years of their research)
- Experienced researchers whose PhD degree was obtained within the last 2 years
- Inspire a new generation of basic cardiovascular science leaders taken from among the most gifted science and medical graduates.
- Help students improve their basic foundations in cardiovascular disease and help them develop new skill sets for the future.
- To allow basic/medical graduates to gain in-depth knowledge in the field of cardiovascular disease by providing a focused academic environment
- Foster relations and interactions between researchers around Europe
- To improve young researchers’ skills to present their data to other peers
Dr Gemma Vilahur, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona, Spain
Dr Giuseppina Caligiuri, National Institute of Health and Medical Research (INSERM home), Paris, France
Download the premliminary programme here
How to apply ?
For more information and registration procedures, please click on the link
À lire aussi
[Paris-NUS] Call for Proposals Innovative Projects in Higher Education 2023
As part of the partnership between Université Paris Cité and the National University of Singapore (NUS), a new call for pedagogical innovation projects is launched.read more
A Look Inside the Circle U. Week for the Future of Higher Education and Research
Hosted and organised by Université Paris Cité, the Circle U. Week the Future of Higher Education and Research week took place from January 23rd to 27th. Intense, rich in exchanges and sharing of experiences by bringing together professors, researchers, students and partners.read more
[Circle U.] Call for Applications Summer Schools 2023
Circle U. European University alliance is launching its second edition of interdisciplinary summer schools. Organized by Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, University of Aarhus, University of Oslo and Université Paris Cité, they are open to students as well as doctoral students from all disciplines of the partner universities.read more
[Circle U.] Call for applications “Rethinking Global Health” Summer School
Circle U. European university alliance is launching the second edition of its summer schools. “Rethinking Global Health” organised by Université Paris Cité, will be held from July 3rd to July 7th 2023. Join us in Paris and submit your applications before February 28th 2023.read more