The development of physical activities at Université Paris Cité campuses is an important aspect of student life.
Well-being, prevention and health promotion : discover the benefits of physical activity by choosing from over 100 disciplines.
Leisure, competition or teaching
Université Paris Cité provides:
- Free EU sports courses during the 1st or 2nd semester, validated in your course ;
- a welcome for high-level athletes and good national level ;
- Personal training with physical, sports and artistic activities ;
- events around sports and its values.
- competitions in sports disciplines recognized by the FFSU (Fédération Française du Sport Universitaire) ;
- tournaments, sporting and artistic events.
Registration of students is free if they certify the advance payment of the CVEC.
The following content is in French
From October 9 to 14, 2023, Université Paris Cité will be spotlighting its international students by offering a variety of workshops, conferences, tours and events. Join for us for a week full of activities to support you.
Thinking about studying abroad ? Think no more. Université Paris Cité, centrally located in the heart of Paris with over 20 campuses is the perfect environment to carry out your undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. As a a...
After travelling to the University of Belgrade in September 2022, Université Paris Cité’s Grands Moulins library will host the exhibition « The Vienna Circle. Exact thinking in Demented Times » from September 1st to December 22nd 2023.
Université Paris Cité's libraries and museums have been awarded the bronze Culture Libre (Open Culture) label, rewarding their open approach to the public online and the long-term commitment of all the staff involved! The Culture Libre Label, created by Wikimedia...