The development of physical activities at Université Paris Cité campuses is an important aspect of student life.
Well-being, prevention and health promotion : discover the benefits of physical activity by choosing from over 100 disciplines.
Leisure, competition or teaching
Université Paris Cité provides:
- Free EU sports courses during the 1st or 2nd semester, validated in your course ;
- a welcome for high-level athletes and good national level ;
- Personal training with physical, sports and artistic activities ;
- events around sports and its values.
- competitions in sports disciplines recognized by the FFSU (Fédération Française du Sport Universitaire) ;
- tournaments, sporting and artistic events.
Registration of students is free if they certify the advance payment of the CVEC.
The following content is in French
Circle U. European university alliance is launching the second edition of its summer schools. “Rethinking Global Health” organised by Université Paris Cité, will be held from July 3rd to July 7th 2023. Join us in Paris and submit your applications before February 28th 2023.
Best wishes from Université Paris Cité
The first edition of the International Days was held on October 13th and 14th. Dedicated to discovery, openness, sharing experiences and inclusion, this event triggered bonding and friendships among students. International days brings together : - 30 Nationalities...
For the 16th edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO Young Talents France for Women in Science programme, 8 doctoral and post-doctoral students have been awarded representing Université Paris Cité. Elsa Ducrot, Lucienne Nouchikian, Rana El Masri, Élodie...