The development of physical activities at Université Paris Cité campuses is an important aspect of student life.
Well-being, prevention and health promotion : discover the benefits of physical activity by choosing from over 100 disciplines.
Leisure, competition or teaching
Université Paris Cité provides:
- Free EU sports courses during the 1st or 2nd semester, validated in your course ;
- a welcome for high-level athletes and good national level ;
- Personal training with physical, sports and artistic activities ;
- events around sports and its values.
- competitions in sports disciplines recognized by the FFSU (Fédération Française du Sport Universitaire) ;
- tournaments, sporting and artistic events.
Registration of students is free if they certify the advance payment of the CVEC.
The following content is in French
In an attempt to stop the spread of Covid-19 Université Paris Cité suggests that you comply with the following preventive measures.
To access the digital services and applications available to students and staff, it is necessary to activate your Université Paris Cité account.
The CTWS Leiden 2022 ranking was released on June 22nd. Published by Leiden University in the Netherlands, it is recognized for its objectivity and transparent methodology in line with research standards.
Newly enrolled at Université Paris Cité, your student life starts now! Housing, computer equipment, healthcare… Prepare for a smooth start to the new academic year.