Ethics and integrity
At a time when science is both the object of considerable hope and strong mistrust, Université de Paris must be irreproachable in its defence of rigorous, honest, and transparent scientific practices.
The establishment of an ethics, deontology and scientific integrity committee within Université de Paris and its inclusion in the statutes demonstrate a strong institutional committment.
The ethics, deontology and scientific integrity commitee will provide the steering committee with external experience and independent expertise. It will be comprised of eight prominent personalities from outside the university, recognised for their competencies in this field. They will be appointed by the President following the advice of the Academic Senate for a period of four years (non-renewable).
The committee will meet at least twice a year and its main responsabilities will be to:
- Propose the university’s charter of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity
- Provide the university and its faculities guidance on all regulations related to the charter of ethics, deontology or scientific integrity
- Give feedback on the measures taken with regards to the compliance of the charter of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity
- Promote awareness and application of the principles of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity within the academic community
- Submit an annual report to the Executive Board and the Academic Senate.
From the 22nd and 26th of March, the fourth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at Aarhus University. Invited experts from four Circle U. universities and the University of Lisbon had the opportunity...
The Circle U. newsletter is now available. Stay updated on the latest news and find out what’s happening in Circle U. Subcribe here Circle U. : Université de Paris, University Humboldt Berlin, King’s College London, UCLouvain, University of...
As part of the Geneva Trialogue 2021, the European research project, Crowd4SDG led an online session on March 18th called "Helping Youth Innovators turn Ideas into Action". The Geneva Trialogue was a one-day event...
This series of testimonials with the MIEM scholarship recipients demonstrates the appeal of Université de Paris’ master programs as well as the diverse backgrounds of our international students. They are proud to have been selected by Université...