Ethics and integrity
At a time when science is both the object of considerable hope and strong mistrust, Université de Paris must be irreproachable in its defence of rigorous, honest, and transparent scientific practices.
The establishment of an ethics, deontology and scientific integrity committee within Université de Paris and its inclusion in the statutes demonstrate a strong institutional committment.
The ethics, deontology and scientific integrity commitee will provide the steering committee with external experience and independent expertise. It will be comprised of eight prominent personalities from outside the university, recognised for their competencies in this field. They will be appointed by the President following the advice of the Academic Senate for a period of four years (non-renewable).
The committee will meet at least twice a year and its main responsabilities will be to:
- Propose the university’s charter of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity
- Provide the university and its faculities guidance on all regulations related to the charter of ethics, deontology or scientific integrity
- Give feedback on the measures taken with regards to the compliance of the charter of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity
- Promote awareness and application of the principles of ethics, deontology and scientific integrity within the academic community
- Submit an annual report to the Executive Board and the Academic Senate.
One year after its creation and six months after the merger of its founding institutions, Université de Paris makes its entry in excellent position in the Leiden international rankings and Shanghai's global ranking of academic subjects....
Circle U. is one of the alliances selected in the framework of the second pilot call for proposals "European Universities", funded by the Erasmus+ programme and supported by the European Commission. Congratulations to all partner universities!...
The incoming and outgoing mobility of students, teacher-researchers and administrative staff are included under specific conditions. What steps do you need to take? Students - Outgoing mobility - 2020/2021 Yes, study...
In order to follow or pursue studies at Université de Paris, any foreign student or candidate for a course of study may request support from the university when applying or renewing a residence permit. In the context of...