Our mission, public service
As a public institution of a scientific, cultural and professional nature (EPSCP), the objectives and missions of Université de Paris are governed by the Education Code.
As a public service of higher education, Université de Paris contributes to:
- the success of all students
- the development of research, a necessary support for the training provided, the dissemination of knowledge in all its diversity and the raising of the scientific, cultural and professional level of the nation and the individuals who make it up
- the growth and competitiveness of the economy and the implementation of an employment policy taking into account economic, social, environmental and cultural needs and their foreseeable evolution
- the fight against discrimination, the reduction of social or cultural inequalities and the achievement of equality between men and women by ensuring access to the highest forms of culture and research for all those who are willing and able to do so. To this end, it contributes to the improvement of student living conditions, the promotion of students’ sense of belonging to their institution’s community, the strengthening of social ties and the development of collective or individual initiatives in favor of solidarity and the promotion of student life
- building an inclusive society. To do this, it seeks to promote the inclusion of individuals, regardless of origin, social background or health status
- the construction of the European area of research and higher education
- the attractiveness and visibility of territories at local, regional and national level
- the development and social cohesion of the national territory, through the presence of its institutions
- the promotion and dissemination of the French-speaking world
- the strengthening of interactions between science and society
Its higher education public service missions are:
- initial and continuing education throughout life. In this respect, it awards national diplomas for which it has been accredited by the ministry responsible for higher education, alone or jointly with other institutions
- research, dissemination and promotion of its results in the service of society
- guidance, social promotion and professional integration
- the transmission of knowledge
- the development of interdisciplinarity
- international cooperation
- participation in the development of the European research and training area
L’institut de physique du globe de Paris
IPGP is a component of the university with the status of a major establishment within the meaning of l’article L.717-1 and the French Education Code, and has a specific national mission of permanent observation of natural telluric phenomena, enshrined in its statutes, and which contributes to the prevention and mitigation of seismic and volcanic risks.
Localisation : Campus Grands Moulins - Bâtiment Lamarck A Période d'emploi : du 11 janvier au 12 mars Description du posteL’Observatoire de la Vie Etudiante et de la Formation (OVEF) a pour objectif la collecte, l’analyse et la diffusion de toutes...
Erganeo lance deux appels à manifestation d’intérêt sur la thématique du Green Cloud Computing et le numérique au service de l’écologie. Cet appel vise à soutenir les projets de recherche innovants pouvant apporter des solutions dans le domaine à double orientations.
Comment allier transition numérique et transition écologique ?
À l'occasion du 25 novembre, journée internationale pour l’élimination des violences à l’égard des femmes, Université de Paris rappelle son engagement dans la lutte contre toutes formes de violences sexistes et sexuelles. Université de Paris est...
Le gouvernement propose une aide exceptionnelle aux étudiants boursiers ayant été dans l’obligation de reporter leur stage obligatoire 2019/2020 au-delà du 31 août 2020 en raison de la pandémie de Covid-19. Qui est...