Our mission, public service
As a public institution of a scientific, cultural and professional nature (EPSCP), the objectives and missions of Université de Paris are governed by the Education Code.
As a public service of higher education, Université de Paris contributes to:
- the success of all students
- the development of research, a necessary support for the training provided, the dissemination of knowledge in all its diversity and the raising of the scientific, cultural and professional level of the nation and the individuals who make it up
- the growth and competitiveness of the economy and the implementation of an employment policy taking into account economic, social, environmental and cultural needs and their foreseeable evolution
- the fight against discrimination, the reduction of social or cultural inequalities and the achievement of equality between men and women by ensuring access to the highest forms of culture and research for all those who are willing and able to do so. To this end, it contributes to the improvement of student living conditions, the promotion of students’ sense of belonging to their institution’s community, the strengthening of social ties and the development of collective or individual initiatives in favor of solidarity and the promotion of student life
- building an inclusive society. To do this, it seeks to promote the inclusion of individuals, regardless of origin, social background or health status
- the construction of the European area of research and higher education
- the attractiveness and visibility of territories at local, regional and national level
- the development and social cohesion of the national territory, through the presence of its institutions
- the promotion and dissemination of the French-speaking world
- the strengthening of interactions between science and society
Its higher education public service missions are:
- initial and continuing education throughout life. In this respect, it awards national diplomas for which it has been accredited by the ministry responsible for higher education, alone or jointly with other institutions
- research, dissemination and promotion of its results in the service of society
- guidance, social promotion and professional integration
- the transmission of knowledge
- the development of interdisciplinarity
- international cooperation
- participation in the development of the European research and training area
L’institut de physique du globe de Paris
IPGP is a component of the university with the status of a major establishment within the meaning of l’article L.717-1 and the French Education Code, and has a specific national mission of permanent observation of natural telluric phenomena, enshrined in its statutes, and which contributes to the prevention and mitigation of seismic and volcanic risks.
Localisation : Paris 6ème Catégorie : APrise de fonction : 01/04/2021 Télécharger la fiche de poste Dépôt de candidatures et informations : Poste ouvert aux agents titulaires de la fonction publique (détachement/mutation) et aux agents non...
Localisation : UNIVERSITE DE PARIS Campus Grands Moulins Catégorie : BPrise de fonction : 01/03/2021 Ancrée au cœur de la capitale, Université de Paris figure parmi les établissements français et internationaux les plus prestigieux grâce à sa recherche de...
Localisation : UNIVERSIT2 DE PARIS Campus Odéon Catégorie : CPrise de fonction : Dès que possible Ancrée au cœur de la capitale, Université de Paris figure parmi les établissements français et internationaux les plus prestigieux grâce à sa recherche de...
Localisation : UNIVERSITE DE PARISCampus Grands Moulins Catégorie : BPrise de fonction : à partir du 01/03/2021 Ancrée au cœur de la capitale, Université de Paris figure parmi les établissements français et internationaux les plus prestigieux grâce à sa...