Since September 2020, Université de Paris has a new professional integration support centre, in partnership with JobTeaser.
In the Careers Centre, you will be able to find:
- Internship and job offers
- Recruitment events
- Business videos
- Advice & Guidance
This professional integration support centre enables Université de Paris students to map out their career development goals more clearly and support them to find internships, student jobs or work-based training contracts.
Once they have registered, each student has access to:
- opportunities for missions in line with the courses offered by Université de Paris
- calendar for booking activities offered by the POP throughout the year: workshops, forums, conferences…
- professional integration documentation, selected by the professional integration and guidance professionals from the POP (Resources module in the Careers Space).
Access your career centre platform in only 1 click with your usual university login details
I unable to register on the Career Centre platform
Access to the Career Centre is subject to authentication, and you will need to enter your University email address with the following format: email@example.com.
If the problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the email address that you used when you attempted to register for the platform.
I do not know which “programme” to choose when registering on the Careers Centre
A programme corresponds to each level and each area of study.
If you have any doubts, refer to the Université de Paris course catalogue
Select “Other” for any programme that is not included in the list.
Students registered with PASS: please select “Bachelors – Health”.
I have not received a confirmation email indicating that my account has been created
The confirmation email may be transferred to your spam folder.
If after checking, you have not received any confirmation email, you can ask to receive another one.
To do so:
- Go to the platform
- click on “Forgot password”
- click on “Request a new validation email”.
You will be sent a new account confirmation via email.
I have created my account, but I can no longer connect to the Careers Centre
There are two possible reasons for this issue:
- either you are not using the correct link to connect to the platform
- or the login details that you are entering are incorrect
For reference: The link to the Université de Paris platform is here.
If you cannot remember which email address you used to register for the Careers Space, write to email@example.com so that we can provide you with it again.
I have lost my username
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can provide it to you again.
I lost my password
- Go to the platform
- Click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your email address to receive a message to reset your password
Setting up an appointment with an adviser
How can I make an appointment with an adviser through the Careers Centre ?
With the “Appointments” module, you can make an appointment with one of Université de Paris’ professional integration and guidance counsellors. To do so:
- Select the type of appointment you would like*:
- Professional integration interview,
- Internship interview,
- Collaborative space (book a meeting room).
- Click on “Search” to access the list of advisers concerned with their presentation, contact email and availabilities
- Click on the day and time that you would like to book
- Indicate why you are requesting an appointment
- If necessary, include any relevant documents (e.g. CV, cover letter, etc.).
* This list will be added to over time.
For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
POP Professional Development and Guidance Centre
Professional Networks and Careers Office
Grands Moulins Campus
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins – Wing C – Ground floor
Learn more :
The "Eiffel" Excellence scholarship programme launched by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internatonal Development is now open for applications. International students, submit your applications before December 2nd 2021!...
The English version of the "Box" is now available! It is a useful, practical tool to guide through your academic journey at Université de Paris. International students, here is everything you need to know along with the latest news on campus,...
Université de Paris is pleased to announce a second call for applications for research collaboration within the framework of the Oxford-Université de Paris-CNRS Humanities Research Partnership (POP). Submit your proposal by November 18th 2021....
Combining Erasmus Days and Welcome Day, come and discover Welcome Week! This new event is dedicated to openness, discovery, sharing and inclusion, it will be held from October 12th-16th 2021 on Université de Paris campuses. New! In order to...