Erasmus is not just for students. As administrative and technical staff at Université Paris Cité, you can benefit from a few days experience in a European university thanks to the Erasmus+ STT programme.
Training mobility (TWU), or “administrative mobility”, is carried out for the purpose of training staff from one European higher education institution to another.
Raise the European dimension in higher education
Depending on the project and the programme, the objectives may vary:
- Enable the acquisition of knowledge or know-how from experience and good practice abroad, as well as practical skills
- Improve language skills
- Assist in the development of cooperation between higher education institutions
The Erasmus + STT programme
This mobility is open to all staff of a higher education institution (administrative, technical , etc.). It enables them to undertake a training mobility in an establishment, company or training organisation in another European country for a period of 2 days to 2 months.
Unlike other Erasmus+ mobilities, the existence of an agreement is not necessary to participate in a training mobility.
You should get in touch with an institution, company or training organisation abroad and propose a mobility programme detailing the following points:
- the main objectives of the mobility whether the training activity aims at developing skills in pedagogy and/or curriculum design
- the added value of mobility (in terms of the modernisation and internationalisation strategy of the institutions involved)
- activities to be carried out
- the expected results and impact (e.g. on the professional development of personnel and the two institutions)
Equality Month is back in March 2024 for a 4th edition! To mark the occasion and throughout the month, visit our website and social networks to discover a wide range of events and content to raise awareness: verbal self-defence workshops, film projections,...
The 17th edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO France Young Talent Award for Women in Science is a reminder of the important contribution made by women scientists to solving the major environmental, health and social challenges we face today. Université Paris Cité...
Discover on playback the Masterclass in History with Carlo Ginzburg that took place on December 14th at the Musée Carnvalet-Histoire de Paris. An exceptional event, co-organised by the Laboratoire Identités Cultures et Territoires – Les Europes dans le Monde (ICT) of...
As administrative procedures are often a source of complexity for international students upon arriving in France, the Université Numérique d'Île-de-France has developed the Online Welcome Desk platform. Université Paris Cité has chosen to adopt the tool by making it...