Erasmus is not just for students. As administrative and technical staff at Université de Paris, you can benefit from a few days experience in a European university thanks to the Erasmus+ STT programme.
Training mobility (TWU), or “administrative mobility”, is carried out for the purpose of training staff from one European higher education institution to another.
Raise the European dimension in higher education
Depending on the project and the programme, the objectives may vary:
- Enable the acquisition of knowledge or know-how from experience and good practice abroad, as well as practical skills
- Improve language skills
- Assist in the development of cooperation between higher education institutions
The Erasmus + STT programme
This mobility is open to all staff of a higher education institution (administrative, technical , etc.). It enables them to undertake a training mobility in an establishment, company or training organisation in another European country for a period of 2 days to 2 months.
Unlike other Erasmus+ mobilities, the existence of an agreement is not necessary to participate in a training mobility.
You should get in touch with an institution, company or training organisation abroad and propose a mobility programme detailing the following points:
- the main objectives of the mobility whether the training activity aims at developing skills in pedagogy and/or curriculum design
- the added value of mobility (in terms of the modernisation and internationalisation strategy of the institutions involved)
- activities to be carried out
- the expected results and impact (e.g. on the professional development of personnel and the two institutions)
International Relations and Strategy Office
Campus des Grands Moulins
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins – Aile A – 2e étage
5 rue Thomas Mann Paris 13e
12 rue de l’École de Médecine Paris 6e
5 member universities of Circle U. Alliance (Humboldt of Berlin, UCLouvain, Oslo, Aarhus and Paris) together with the University of Lisbon have been awarded a Strategic Partnership funded by the Erasmus+ programme. The Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS...
Since March 17th, due to the corona virus epidemic, all incoming mobility of students, researchers and administrative staff has been cancelled. What are the steps I need to take ? You will find below the answers to the most...
Student representatives from the universities of the Circle U. European Alliance met for a 3 day intensive, collaborative seminar hosted by Université de Paris from March 5th to 8th 2020. Cirlce U.: Université de Paris, University Humboldt...
Since October 2018, Université de Paris is engaged in a project to create a European interuniversity campus, alongside six other European universities, in response to the European Commission's call for projects. Recently named Circle U, this alliance is...