Erasmus is not just for students. As administrative and technical staff at Université de Paris, you can benefit from a few days experience in a European university thanks to the Erasmus+ STT programme.
Training mobility (TWU), or “administrative mobility”, is carried out for the purpose of training staff from one European higher education institution to another.
Raise the European dimension in higher education
Depending on the project and the programme, the objectives may vary:
- Enable the acquisition of knowledge or know-how from experience and good practice abroad, as well as practical skills
- Improve language skills
- Assist in the development of cooperation between higher education institutions
The Erasmus + STT programme
This mobility is open to all staff of a higher education institution (administrative, technical , etc.). It enables them to undertake a training mobility in an establishment, company or training organisation in another European country for a period of 2 days to 2 months.
Unlike other Erasmus+ mobilities, the existence of an agreement is not necessary to participate in a training mobility.
You should get in touch with an institution, company or training organisation abroad and propose a mobility programme detailing the following points:
- the main objectives of the mobility whether the training activity aims at developing skills in pedagogy and/or curriculum design
- the added value of mobility (in terms of the modernisation and internationalisation strategy of the institutions involved)
- activities to be carried out
- the expected results and impact (e.g. on the professional development of personnel and the two institutions)
From the 22nd and 26th of March, the fourth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at Aarhus University. Invited experts from four Circle U. universities and the University of Lisbon had the opportunity...
The Circle U. newsletter is now available. Stay updated on the latest news and find out what’s happening in Circle U. Subcribe here Circle U. : Université de Paris, University Humboldt Berlin, King’s College London, UCLouvain, University of...
As part of the Geneva Trialogue 2021, the European research project, Crowd4SDG led an online session on March 18th called "Helping Youth Innovators turn Ideas into Action". The Geneva Trialogue was a one-day event...
This series of testimonials with the MIEM scholarship recipients demonstrates the appeal of Université de Paris’ master programs as well as the diverse backgrounds of our international students. They are proud to have been selected by Université...