Erasmus is not just for students. As administrative and technical staff at Université de Paris, you can benefit from a few days experience in a European university thanks to the Erasmus+ STT programme.
Training mobility (TWU), or “administrative mobility”, is carried out for the purpose of training staff from one European higher education institution to another.
Raise the European dimension in higher education
Depending on the project and the programme, the objectives may vary:
- Enable the acquisition of knowledge or know-how from experience and good practice abroad, as well as practical skills
- Improve language skills
- Assist in the development of cooperation between higher education institutions
The Erasmus + STT programme
This mobility is open to all staff of a higher education institution (administrative, technical , etc.). It enables them to undertake a training mobility in an establishment, company or training organisation in another European country for a period of 2 days to 2 months.
Unlike other Erasmus+ mobilities, the existence of an agreement is not necessary to participate in a training mobility.
You should get in touch with an institution, company or training organisation abroad and propose a mobility programme detailing the following points:
- the main objectives of the mobility whether the training activity aims at developing skills in pedagogy and/or curriculum design
- the added value of mobility (in terms of the modernisation and internationalisation strategy of the institutions involved)
- activities to be carried out
- the expected results and impact (e.g. on the professional development of personnel and the two institutions)
International Relations and Strategy Office
Campus des Grands Moulins
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins – Aile A – 2e étage
5 rue Thomas Mann Paris 13e
12 rue de l’École de Médecine Paris 6e
One year after its creation and six months after the merger of its founding institutions, Université de Paris makes its entry in excellent position in the Leiden international rankings and Shanghai's global ranking of academic subjects....
Circle U. is one of the alliances selected in the framework of the second pilot call for proposals "European Universities", funded by the Erasmus+ programme and supported by the European Commission. Congratulations to all partner universities!...
The incoming and outgoing mobility of students, teacher-researchers and administrative staff are included under specific conditions. What steps do you need to take? Students - Outgoing mobility - 2020/2021 Yes, study...
In order to follow or pursue studies at Université de Paris, any foreign student or candidate for a course of study may request support from the university when applying or renewing a residence permit. In the context of...