Erasmus is not just for students. As administrative and technical staff at Université de Paris, you can benefit from a few days experience in a European university thanks to the Erasmus+ STT programme.
Training mobility (TWU), or “administrative mobility”, is carried out for the purpose of training staff from one European higher education institution to another.
Raise the European dimension in higher education
Depending on the project and the programme, the objectives may vary:
- Enable the acquisition of knowledge or know-how from experience and good practice abroad, as well as practical skills
- Improve language skills
- Assist in the development of cooperation between higher education institutions
The Erasmus + STT programme
This mobility is open to all staff of a higher education institution (administrative, technical , etc.). It enables them to undertake a training mobility in an establishment, company or training organisation in another European country for a period of 2 days to 2 months.
Unlike other Erasmus+ mobilities, the existence of an agreement is not necessary to participate in a training mobility.
You should get in touch with an institution, company or training organisation abroad and propose a mobility programme detailing the following points:
- the main objectives of the mobility whether the training activity aims at developing skills in pedagogy and/or curriculum design
- the added value of mobility (in terms of the modernisation and internationalisation strategy of the institutions involved)
- activities to be carried out
- the expected results and impact (e.g. on the professional development of personnel and the two institutions)
International Relations and Strategy Office
Campus des Grands Moulins
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins – Aile A – 2e étage
5 rue Thomas Mann Paris 13e
12 rue de l’École de Médecine Paris 6e
From September 7th to October 30rd, the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris welcomes international students and researchers from across the world with on-line tools, making their stay in Paris a truly memorable experience !...
The "Eiffel" Excellence program launched by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internatonal Development is now open for applications. Submit your candidacy before December 9! The Eiffel excellence program is managed...
In the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, Université de Paris is putting in place health measures to enable you to approach the new academic year in a safe manner and to protect the health of everyone. Updated 05/10/2020...
Nine months after the merger of its founding universities and the integration of the IPGP, Université de Paris enters the top 100 universities worldwide at 65th place in the Shanghai ranking. Carried out each year since...