Université de Paris has numerous direct agreements with partner institutions around the world. The aim of these partnerships is to foster and strengthen inter-university cooperation. These reciprocal agreements enable the university to send and at the same time receive students from a variety of backgrounds.
Advantages of bilateral mobility exchanges
- you will not pay any tuition fees at the host university
- you may be eligible for the mobility grant allocations distributed by the university if you meet the criteria and your application is selected.
- upon your return, the grades obtained abroad will be recognised academically.
In order to be able to apply for a study mobility via the bilateral agreements, the student must, at the time of his/her application:
- be enrolled at Université de Paris in the framework of a national degree (in the framework of a co-qualifying degree, the administrative registration must be done at the university)
- have validated at least the first year of your bachelors degree
- have a good academic record (minimum 12/20)
- have a sufficient language level (for English-speaking destinations a minimum of 90/120 on TOEFL or 6.5/9 on IELTS). Please note that each partner has its own requirements in terms of the required language level.
- Any student regularly enrolled at Université de Paris is eligible regardless of nationality. Foreign students (outside Europe) must have a valid residence permit for the duration of their mobility.
Where to go ?
Required Language level
Most universities require proof of a minimum level in the language in which the courses are given. This is particularly the case for English-speaking universities that require certification in English such as TOEFL or IELTS (United States, Australia).
It is the responsibility of each student to take and pay for these tests. Results will be requested at the time of application. No deadline will be granted.
Please note that the required scores are different depending on the universities you are applying to. For example:
- Japan: JLPT and sometimes TOEFL
- Latin America: Spanish level B1/B2
- Australia, United States: TOEFL
- French-speaking Canada, Vietnam Africa: none
- Taiwan china Korea: sometimes TOEFL
How and when to apply?
From September 7th to October 30rd, the Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris welcomes international students and researchers from across the world with on-line tools, making their stay in Paris a truly memorable experience !...
The "Eiffel" Excellence program launched by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internatonal Development is now open for applications. Submit your candidacy before December 9! The Eiffel excellence program is managed...
In the fight against the Covid-19 pandemic, Université de Paris is putting in place health measures to enable you to approach the new academic year in a safe manner and to protect the health of everyone. Updated 05/10/2020...
Nine months after the merger of its founding universities and the integration of the IPGP, Université de Paris enters the top 100 universities worldwide at 65th place in the Shanghai ranking. Carried out each year since...