Université de Paris has numerous direct agreements with partner institutions around the world. The aim of these partnerships is to foster and strengthen inter-university cooperation. These reciprocal agreements enable the university to send and at the same time receive students from a variety of backgrounds.
Advantages of bilateral mobility exchanges
- you will not pay any tuition fees at the host university
- you may be eligible for the mobility grant allocations distributed by the university if you meet the criteria and your application is selected.
- upon your return, the grades obtained abroad will be recognised academically.
In order to be able to apply for a study mobility via the bilateral agreements, the student must, at the time of his/her application:
- be enrolled at Université de Paris in the framework of a national degree (in the framework of a co-qualifying degree, the administrative registration must be done at the university)
- have validated at least the first year of your bachelors degree
- have a good academic record (minimum 12/20)
- have a sufficient language level (for English-speaking destinations a minimum of 90/120 on TOEFL or 6.5/9 on IELTS). Please note that each partner has its own requirements in terms of the required language level.
- Any student regularly enrolled at Université de Paris is eligible regardless of nationality. Foreign students (outside Europe) must have a valid residence permit for the duration of their mobility.
Where to go ?
Required Language level
Most universities require proof of a minimum level in the language in which the courses are given. This is particularly the case for English-speaking universities that require certification in English such as TOEFL or IELTS (United States, Australia).
It is the responsibility of each student to take and pay for these tests. Results will be requested at the time of application. No deadline will be granted.
Please note that the required scores are different depending on the universities you are applying to. For example:
- Japan: JLPT and sometimes TOEFL
- Latin America: Spanish level B1/B2
- Australia, United States: TOEFL
- French-speaking Canada, Vietnam Africa: none
- Taiwan china Korea: sometimes TOEFL
How and when to apply?
One year after its creation and six months after the merger of its founding institutions, Université de Paris makes its entry in excellent position in the Leiden international rankings and Shanghai's global ranking of academic subjects....
Circle U. is one of the alliances selected in the framework of the second pilot call for proposals "European Universities", funded by the Erasmus+ programme and supported by the European Commission. Congratulations to all partner universities!...
The incoming and outgoing mobility of students, teacher-researchers and administrative staff are included under specific conditions. What steps do you need to take? Students - Outgoing mobility - 2020/2021 Yes, study...
In order to follow or pursue studies at Université de Paris, any foreign student or candidate for a course of study may request support from the university when applying or renewing a residence permit. In the context of...