Université de Paris has numerous direct agreements with partner institutions around the world. The aim of these partnerships is to foster and strengthen inter-university cooperation. These reciprocal agreements enable the university to send and at the same time receive students from a variety of backgrounds.
Advantages of bilateral mobility exchanges
- you will not pay any tuition fees at the host university
- you may be eligible for the mobility grant allocations distributed by the university if you meet the criteria and your application is selected.
- upon your return, the grades obtained abroad will be recognised academically.
In order to be able to apply for a study mobility via the bilateral agreements, the student must, at the time of his/her application:
- be enrolled at Université de Paris in the framework of a national degree (in the framework of a co-qualifying degree, the administrative registration must be done at the university)
- have validated at least the first year of your bachelors degree
- have a good academic record (minimum 12/20)
- have a sufficient language level (for English-speaking destinations a minimum of 90/120 on TOEFL or 6.5/9 on IELTS). Please note that each partner has its own requirements in terms of the required language level.
- Any student regularly enrolled at Université de Paris is eligible regardless of nationality. Foreign students (outside Europe) must have a valid residence permit for the duration of their mobility.
Where to go ?
Required Language level
Most universities require proof of a minimum level in the language in which the courses are given. This is particularly the case for English-speaking universities that require certification in English such as TOEFL or IELTS (United States, Australia).
It is the responsibility of each student to take and pay for these tests. Results will be requested at the time of application. No deadline will be granted.
Please note that the required scores are different depending on the universities you are applying to. For example:
- Japan: JLPT and sometimes TOEFL
- Latin America: Spanish level B1/B2
- Australia, United States: TOEFL
- French-speaking Canada, Vietnam Africa: none
- Taiwan china Korea: sometimes TOEFL
How and when to apply?
Your application for an international mobility 2021/22 can only be made online on the mobility portal of your faculty.
From the 22nd and 26th of March, the fourth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at Aarhus University. Invited experts from four Circle U. universities and the University of Lisbon had the opportunity...
The Circle U. newsletter is now available. Stay updated on the latest news and find out what’s happening in Circle U. Subcribe here Circle U. : Université de Paris, University Humboldt Berlin, King’s College London, UCLouvain, University of...
As part of the Geneva Trialogue 2021, the European research project, Crowd4SDG led an online session on March 18th called "Helping Youth Innovators turn Ideas into Action". The Geneva Trialogue was a one-day event...
This series of testimonials with the MIEM scholarship recipients demonstrates the appeal of Université de Paris’ master programs as well as the diverse backgrounds of our international students. They are proud to have been selected by Université...