Join us on October 13th and 14th 2022 where the entire student community is invited to meet with international students, share and discover mobility programmes offered at Université Paris Cité.
© Université Paris Cité
Studying or doing an internship abroad is an undeniable asset to an academic path and can benefit your future professional journey. The teams at the International Relations and Strategy Office are devoting two days to sharing international experiences. In the spirit of celebrating the importance of international, European and cultural diversity, all sorts of activities such as conferences, events and games are organised.
Discover International Days !
Thursday October 13th: Learn more about the Erasmus Programmes
This session is open to all students interested in a mobility programme within Europe upon registration
1) From 1:00pm to 3:00pm ERASMUS DAY
Location: Amphi 2A – Halle aux farines
- Presentation of ERASMUS + programmes and mobility procedures covering one to two semesters
- Students returning from a semester abroad will share their experiences
- Q&A session
2) From 3:30pm to 5:30pm Come and share your studying abroad experience. Snack provided
Location: University restaurant CROUS, Buffon, Esplanade Vidal-Naquet Grands Moulins Campus
- This is an unique opportunity to come and share cultural aspects of your country with students that are planning to study abroad.
Friday October 14th: Rallye and Cocktail Evening (upon invitation*)
Open to International Students and Exchange Students only
1) Rallye from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Departure location: 12 rue de l’école de médecine 75006 Paris
Arrival location: Grands Moulins Buidling, 5 rue Thomas Mann 75013 Paris in the courtyard.
- Life-size discovery of Paris imagined and produced by the theater company “Ma Langue au Chat”.
2) Cocktail from 6pm to Midnight
*Eligible students will receive an invitation by email with a registration form.
Thursday, October 27th and Thursday November 3rd
Location : Chaillot, place du Trocadéro 75016 Paris
- The Cultural Service will offer tickets to international students
- “We should have Never Walked on the Moon”, a musical combined with cinema and contemporary art.
Free entry upon registration, subject to availability.
The SMARTS-UP programme at Université Paris Cité aims to promote the internationalisation of Master's programmes and facilitate the admission of talented international students so as to build up a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students....read more
Université Paris Cité, the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Inalco are launching on October 3rd 2022, a MOOC called "Governing Diverse Cities in Europe and Asia" which will be available on edX. For the first time, the three institutions are working together...read more
This summer, Université Paris Cité Libraries, in partnership with the Collège des Écoles Doctorales, awarded Open Science Certificates to the first cohort of PhD students who completed this new programme during the 2021-2022 academic year. The certification is open to...read more
This summer, the Graduate Schools of Université Paris Cité organised multidisciplinary events designed to develop the knowledge and skills of its masters, researchers and (post) doctoral students, coming from all walks of life in the field of science. Multi and...read more