Join us on October 13th and 14th 2022 where the entire student community is invited to meet with international students, share and discover mobility programmes offered at Université Paris Cité.
© Université Paris Cité
Studying or doing an internship abroad is an undeniable asset to an academic path and can benefit your future professional journey. The teams at the International Relations and Strategy Office are devoting two days to sharing international experiences. In the spirit of celebrating the importance of international, European and cultural diversity, all sorts of activities such as conferences, events and games are organised.
Discover International Days !
Thursday October 13th: Learn more about the Erasmus Programmes
This session is open to all students interested in a mobility programme within Europe upon registration
1) From 1:00pm to 3:00pm ERASMUS DAY
Location: Amphi 2A – Halle aux farines
- Presentation of ERASMUS + programmes and mobility procedures covering one to two semesters
- Students returning from a semester abroad will share their experiences
- Q&A session
2) From 3:30pm to 5:30pm Come and share your studying abroad experience. Snack provided
Location: University restaurant CROUS, Buffon, Esplanade Vidal-Naquet Grands Moulins Campus
- This is an unique opportunity to come and share cultural aspects of your country with students that are planning to study abroad.
Friday October 14th: Rallye and Cocktail Evening (upon invitation*)
Open to International Students and Exchange Students only
1) Rallye from 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Departure location: 12 rue de l’école de médecine 75006 Paris
Arrival location: Grands Moulins Buidling, 5 rue Thomas Mann 75013 Paris in the courtyard.
- Life-size discovery of Paris imagined and produced by the theater company “Ma Langue au Chat”.
2) Cocktail from 6pm to Midnight
*Eligible students will receive an invitation by email with a registration form.
Thursday, October 27th and Thursday November 3rd
Location : Chaillot, place du Trocadéro 75016 Paris
- The Cultural Service will offer tickets to international students
- “We should have Never Walked on the Moon”, a musical combined with cinema and contemporary art.
Free entry upon registration, subject to availability.
The Learning Planet Institute offers students from Université Paris Cité the opportunity to participate in the SDG Summer School, taking place in an international framework in Paris from June 24 to July 19th. Addressing sustainability issues, this year, the theme is...read more
The SMARTS-UP programme at Université Paris Cité aims to promote the internationalisation of Master’s programmes and facilitate the admission of talented international students so as to build up a pool of excellence for the recruitment of future doctoral students.read more
Graduate Schools combine master's degree and doctorate programmes, supported by research laboratories. This means that students can work on a wide range of relevant problems, benefiting from the diversity of these courses and the feedback of students who have already...read more
Hosted by Université Paris Cité on October 6th, 2023, the Circle U. Think and Do Tank held its conference “European Universities as Actors in Multilingualism”. Bringing together over 39 in person participants as well as 125 online, the conference focused on providing...read more