In order to follow or pursue studies at Université de Paris, any foreign student or candidate for a course of study may request support from the university when applying or renewing a residence permit.
In the context of the health crisis, and exceptionally, the Prefecture of Police of Paris allows the processing of requests by electronic means. The university’s student life department provides assistance in preparing the file for foreign students who request it. These files verified by us will be handled more swiftly by the Prefecture.
Which foreign students are eligible for this procedure?
- Students or candidates in bachelor’s or master’s programs
- Non-EU doctoral students, regardless of their place of residence
- Doctoral students with a scientific title or a passport visa residing in Paris.
How do I submit a request?
1. Read carefully the instructions
2. Download and fill out the following forms
3. Send your COMPLETE file (forms and supporting documents) to the address: email@example.com with your last name, first name and “foreign” number in the subject line (> Where to find your number? ).
Your file will then be taken care of by an agent of the student life department, who will be able to contact you by telephone, on a shielded number, if the management of your file requires it.
Attention: Applications must be complete in order to be validated by the student life department. Any application that does not comply with the rules of the Prefecture will not be processed.
4. After verification of the file, the candidate will receive a notification of conformity from the university.
Please keep in mind:
- Students whose residence permit or visa which expired between 15 March and 15 May are not given priority as the validity of their documents has been extended by 6 months.
- Students are free to apply to the Prefecture themselves, however the delays will be much longer.
- The remote processing of files is an exceptional and temporary procedure.
Using information obtained from around a dozen earthquakes detected on Mars by the Very Broad Band SEIS seismometer, developed in France, the international team of NASA's InSight mission has unveiled the internal structure of Mars. The three papers published on July...
À partir d’une dizaine de séismes détectés sur Mars par le sismomètre très large bande SEIS, développé en France, l’équipe internationale de la mission InSight de la NASA dévoile la structure interne de Mars. Les trois études publiées le 23 juillet dans la revue...
Université de Paris affirme son engagement en faveur de l’enseignement en milieu carcéral et renouvelle son partenariat avec la Direction interrégionale des Services Pénitentiaires (DISP), l’Unité Pédagogique Régionale d’Ile-de-France (UPR). ...
Bravo à Nassima Bekaddour, Benoit Schneider, Dorian Joulié, Marc Robert, Hadrien Lanvin, Amanda Silva Brun, portant les trois startup Elyris Pharma, Carboneo et Evora Biosciences, lauréats d'un prix au Concours d'Innovation 2021 porté par le Ministère de...