Two hundred people attended the first gala night at Université Paris Cité, coming together to applaud students for their individual and community engagement and devotion. Discover the highlights of this festive evening!
In all, 40 individual engagement projects and 9 community engagement projects competed, led by students under the Free Student Engagement Unit (UE) or in one of our student associations.
During the gala night, held at the Réfectoire des Cordeliers, the tripartite jury, Université Paris Cité, it partners HEYME and ACEF and its foundation awarded three students with a trophy and a cheque for €500:
- Agathe Pasquier, L3 STAPS (Science and Technique of Physical and Sports Activities) student, for her engagement as a see rescuer with the Société Nationale de Sauvetage en Mer (SNSM) and a first aid trainer.
- Louise Moreau, 3rd-year medicine student and member of the Paris Fire Brigade firefighting team.
- Theoline Lankriet, L3 biomedical science student who provided support for disabled people at APF Evasion France Handicap on a care supported holiday in Brittany.
Two other prizes, each totalling €1,000, were handed over to two student associations for the work:
- The NEMO (Noël Enfants Malades Organisation – Christmas for Sick Children Organisation) for their “Happy Christmas with NEMO” campaign providing activities and outings for children in 11 different hospitals.
- The Recup Association (Réseau Écologique Coopératif des Universités de Paris – Paris Universities Ecological Network Cooperative) for distributing unsold food from local markets to students in difficulty and products collected in shops.
From October 9 to 14, 2023, Université Paris Cité will be spotlighting its international students by offering a variety of workshops, conferences, tours and events. Join for us for a week full of activities to support you.read more
Thinking about studying abroad ? Think no more. Université Paris Cité, centrally located in the heart of Paris with over 20 campuses is the perfect environment to carry out your undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies. As a a...read more
After travelling to the University of Belgrade in September 2022, Université Paris Cité’s Grands Moulins library will host the exhibition « The Vienna Circle. Exact thinking in Demented Times » from September 1st to December 22nd 2023.read more
Université Paris Cité's libraries and museums have been awarded the bronze Culture Libre (Open Culture) label, rewarding their open approach to the public online and the long-term commitment of all the staff involved! The Culture Libre Label, created by Wikimedia...read more