Mon Dossier Web is an application that enables students to have secure digital access to their administrative file and all of their university records.
Implemented across Université Paris Cité, Mon Dossier Web enables all students to track their education and access a certain number of administrative documents: including their certificate of education (certificat de scolarité) for the current year or previous years without having to travel and their receipt for payment of their enrolment fees.
What can you find in Mon Dossier Web?
With six sections, the simplified menu enables students to:
- Consult and modify* their personal data: civil status, address*, phone number*, email*, high-school qualifications (type, year graduated, grades)
- Check their student status / adaptations: student awarded grant, employed student, student adaptations for disabilities or high-level athletes…
- View all of their enrolments with Université Paris Cité
- Access their certificate of education (current year and/or previous years)
- Consult the calendar for assessments (for the components entering dates in APOGEE)
- Consult and extract (pdf) their grades report for the semester and/or year (depending on the components’ practices)
How can you access the app?
Simply sign in to Mon Dossier Web with your Université Paris Cité login details.
Activate your Université Paris Cité account
Your Université Paris Cité account will enable you to access services such as Moodle, student email, Mon Dossier Web, ECandidat, etc.
Call for applications: International Dual PhD Degree Programme
The call for applications for the international dual PhD degree programme for the academic year 2023-2024 will open on June 15th 2023. Apply by November 30th 2023. For more information FAQ An international dual PhD degree...
FAQ : International Dual PhD Degree
Everything you need to know about the international dual PhD degree can be found in this FAQ for the academic year 2023-2024. Read more Below are common questions about the international dual PhD : An international dual...
Call for applications : SDG Summer School 2023 – Prototype open-source solutions
The Learning Planet Institute, is offering students from Université Paris Cité the opportunity to participate in the SDG Summer School, taking place in an international framework in Paris from July 3rd to July 28th. Addressing sustainability issues, this year, the...
Circlechem, Giorgio Mattana’s Master’s project in Chemistry
Giorgio Mattana, Associate Professor within the Department of Chemistry at Université Paris Cité is the project leader of “CircleChem”. The project aims to create a European Master's programme in chemistry within the Circle U. Alliance by strengthening scientific and...