Mon Dossier Web is an application that enables students to have secure digital access to their administrative file and all of their university records.
Implemented across Université de Paris, Mon Dossier Web enables all students to track their education and access a certain number of administrative documents: including their certificate of education (certificat de scolarité) for the current year or previous years without having to travel and their receipt for payment of their enrolment fees.
What can you find in Mon Dossier Web?
With six sections, the simplified menu enables students to:
- Consult and modify* their personal data: civil status, address*, phone number*, email*, high-school qualifications (type, year graduated, grades)
- Check their student status / adaptations: student awarded grant, employed student, student adaptations for disabilities or high-level athletes…
- View all of their enrolments with Université de Paris
- Access their certificate of education (current year and/or previous years)
- Consult the calendar for assessments (for the components entering dates in APOGEE)
- Consult and extract (pdf) their grades report for the semester and/or year (depending on the components’ practices)
How can you access the app?
Simply sign in to Mon Dossier Web with your Université de Paris login details.
Activate your Université de Paris account
Your Université de Paris account will enable you to access services such as Moodle, student email, Mon Dossier Web, ECandidat, etc.
The "Eiffel" Excellence scholarship programme launched by France's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Internatonal Development is now open for applications. International students, submit your applications before December 2nd 2021!...
The English version of the "Box" is now available! It is a useful, practical tool to guide through your academic journey at Université de Paris. International students, here is everything you need to know along with the latest news on campus,...
Université de Paris is pleased to announce a second call for applications for research collaboration within the framework of the Oxford-Université de Paris-CNRS Humanities Research Partnership (POP). Submit your proposal by November 18th 2021....
Combining Erasmus Days and Welcome Day, come and discover Welcome Week! This new event is dedicated to openness, discovery, sharing and inclusion, it will be held from October 12th-16th 2021 on Université de Paris campuses. New! In order to...