Financial aid for international mobility
Depending on the destination and the student’s financial and social situation, it is possible to apply for a grant. It provides assistance, but does not cover all costs.
Whether for an internship or a study stay, funding is available to help students implement their international mobility project.
Please note that this funding does not under any circumstances constitute a full payment for your mobility. However, it will constitute an additional source of income, which is welcome in the context of your project and mobility.
- Non-cumulation of international mobility grants
- Declaration of all external aid that the student is likely to receive
- Application of a common criterion: the family quotient, recognized and required by all the organizations providing funding to Université de Paris*.
- Students with a family quotient (FQ) higher than €35,000 are not given priority for the allocation of mobility grants.
- Regardless of the aid requested, it is imperative to be registered with the University of Paris at the time the application is submitted.
* Family quotient: taxable income from the tax notice to which the student is attributed divided by the number of shares appearing on the tax notice.
- Social situation of the student
- Taking into account the destination Europe / outside Europe
- Student status: scholarship holder on social criteria or not, paid internship or not…
Conditions for granting and disbursing international mobility grants
- The application for mobility does not automatically entitle the applicant to financial assistance.
- The International Relations and Strategy office, in agreement with the Scholarships Commission, reserves the right to decide on the granting, duration and amount of financial aid, in accordance with the obligations set by its funders.
- The first monthly installments of aid are paid after departure, after registration at the host university (proof to be sent to Université de Paris).
- By submitting an application form, the student automatically applies for all the grants eligible for your mobility (studies or internship).
How and when to apply?
Applications must be submitted directly to the International Relations and Strategy office** :
- before 15 May for a mobility in the 1st semester or for the whole year,
- before 15 November for a mobility in the 2nd semester
**Your application for international mobility assistance must be submitted at the same time as your application for mobility. Please note that it constitutes an application in its own right. By submitting an application, you automatically apply for all available assistance (except MIRES).
Mobility aids managed by Université de Paris:
5 member universities of Circle U. Alliance (Humboldt of Berlin, UCLouvain, Oslo, Aarhus and Paris) together with the University of Lisbon have been awarded a Strategic Partnership funded by the Erasmus+ programme. The Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS...
Since March 17th, due to the corona virus epidemic, all incoming mobility of students, researchers and administrative staff has been cancelled. What are the steps I need to take ? You will find below the answers to the most...
Student representatives from the universities of the Circle U. European Alliance met for a 3 day intensive, collaborative seminar hosted by Université de Paris from March 5th to 8th 2020. Cirlce U.: Université de Paris, University Humboldt...
Since October 2018, Université de Paris is engaged in a project to create a European interuniversity campus, alongside six other European universities, in response to the European Commission's call for projects. Recently named Circle U, this alliance is...