Financial aid for international mobility
Depending on the destination and the student’s financial and social situation, it is possible to apply for a grant. It provides assistance, but does not cover all costs.
Whether for an internship or a study stay, funding is available to help students implement their international mobility project.
Please note that this funding does not under any circumstances constitute a full payment for your mobility. However, it will constitute an additional source of income, which is welcome in the context of your project and mobility.
- Non-cumulation of international mobility grants
- Declaration of all external aid that the student is likely to receive
- Application of a common criterion: the family quotient, recognized and required by all the organizations providing funding to Université Paris Cité*.
- Students with a family quotient (FQ) higher than €35,000 are not given priority for the allocation of mobility grants.
- Regardless of the aid requested, it is imperative to be registered with Université Paris Cité at the time the application is submitted.
* Family quotient: taxable income from the tax notice to which the student is attributed divided by the number of shares appearing on the tax notice.
- Social situation of the student
- Taking into account the destination Europe / outside Europe
- Student status: scholarship holder on social criteria or not, paid internship or not…
Conditions for granting and disbursing international mobility grants
- The application for mobility does not automatically entitle the applicant to financial assistance.
- The International Relations and Strategy office, in agreement with the Scholarships Commission, reserves the right to decide on the granting, duration and amount of financial aid, in accordance with the obligations set by its funders.
- The first monthly installments of aid are paid after departure, after registration at the host university (proof to be sent to Université Paris Cité).
- By submitting an application form, the student automatically applies for all the grants eligible for your mobility (studies or internship).
How and when to apply?
Your application for an international mobility 2022/23 can only be made online on the mobility portal of your faculty.
- before 15 May for a mobility in the 1st semester or for the whole year,
- before 15 November for a mobility in the 2nd semester
Your application for international mobility assistance must be submitted at the same time as your application for mobility. Please note that it constitutes an application in its own right. By submitting an application, you automatically apply for all available assistance.
Mobility aids managed by Université Paris Cité:
As part of Université Paris Cité's international guest researcher programme, Prof. Anne Abeillé is hosting Prof. Gabriela Bîlbîie, from the University of Bucharest in Romania. Our two professors are linguists specialising in theoretical and experimental syntax. We...
[Equality Month] Three questions to Joëlle Kivits, Vice-President for Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We met Joëlle Kivits, Vice-President of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, to find out more about the goals, highlights and new features of Equality Month 2024, which is being held throughout March at Université Paris Cité. Equality Month > Find out about the...
Equality Month is back in March 2024 for a 4th edition! To mark the occasion and throughout the month, visit our website and social networks. Discover a wide range of events and content to raise awareness: verbal self-defence workshops, film projections, conferences,...
The 17th edition of the L'Oréal-UNESCO France Young Talent Award for Women in Science is a reminder of the important contribution made by women scientists to solving the major environmental, health and social challenges we face today. Université Paris Cité...