Financial aid for international mobility
Depending on the destination and the student’s financial and social situation, it is possible to apply for a grant. It provides assistance, but does not cover all costs.
Whether for an internship or a study stay, funding is available to help students implement their international mobility project.
Please note that this funding does not under any circumstances constitute a full payment for your mobility. However, it will constitute an additional source of income, which is welcome in the context of your project and mobility.
- Non-cumulation of international mobility grants
- Declaration of all external aid that the student is likely to receive
- Application of a common criterion: the family quotient, recognized and required by all the organizations providing funding to Université de Paris*.
- Students with a family quotient (FQ) higher than €35,000 are not given priority for the allocation of mobility grants.
- Regardless of the aid requested, it is imperative to be registered with the University of Paris at the time the application is submitted.
* Family quotient: taxable income from the tax notice to which the student is attributed divided by the number of shares appearing on the tax notice.
- Social situation of the student
- Taking into account the destination Europe / outside Europe
- Student status: scholarship holder on social criteria or not, paid internship or not…
Conditions for granting and disbursing international mobility grants
- The application for mobility does not automatically entitle the applicant to financial assistance.
- The International Relations and Strategy office, in agreement with the Scholarships Commission, reserves the right to decide on the granting, duration and amount of financial aid, in accordance with the obligations set by its funders.
- The first monthly installments of aid are paid after departure, after registration at the host university (proof to be sent to Université de Paris).
- By submitting an application form, the student automatically applies for all the grants eligible for your mobility (studies or internship).
How and when to apply?
Your application for an international mobility 2021/22 can only be made online on the mobility portal of your faculty.
- before 15 May for a mobility in the 1st semester or for the whole year,
- before 15 November for a mobility in the 2nd semester
Your application for international mobility assistance must be submitted at the same time as your application for mobility. Please note that it constitutes an application in its own right. By submitting an application, you automatically apply for all available assistance (except MIRES).
Mobility aids managed by Université de Paris:
International relations and strategy office
Campus des Grands Moulins
Bâtiment des Grands Moulins – Aile A – 2e étage
5 rue Thomas Mann Paris 13e
12 rue de l’École de Médecine Paris 6e
From the 22nd and 26th of March, the fourth flagship initiative of the Strategic Partnership InnovEd4TS was hosted virtually at Aarhus University. Invited experts from four Circle U. universities and the University of Lisbon had the opportunity...
The Circle U. newsletter is now available. Stay updated on the latest news and find out what’s happening in Circle U. Subcribe here Circle U. : Université de Paris, University Humboldt Berlin, King’s College London, UCLouvain, University of...
As part of the Geneva Trialogue 2021, the European research project, Crowd4SDG led an online session on March 18th called "Helping Youth Innovators turn Ideas into Action". The Geneva Trialogue was a one-day event...
This series of testimonials with the MIEM scholarship recipients demonstrates the appeal of Université de Paris’ master programs as well as the diverse backgrounds of our international students. They are proud to have been selected by Université...