Financial aid for international mobility
Depending on the destination and the student’s financial and social situation, it is possible to apply for a grant. It provides assistance, but does not cover all costs.
Whether for an internship or a study stay, funding is available to help students implement their international mobility project.
Please note that this funding does not under any circumstances constitute a full payment for your mobility. However, it will constitute an additional source of income, which is welcome in the context of your project and mobility.
- Non-cumulation of international mobility grants
- Declaration of all external aid that the student is likely to receive
- Application of a common criterion: the family quotient, recognized and required by all the organizations providing funding to Université de Paris*.
- Students with a family quotient (FQ) higher than €35,000 are not given priority for the allocation of mobility grants.
- Regardless of the aid requested, it is imperative to be registered with the University of Paris at the time the application is submitted.
* Family quotient: taxable income from the tax notice to which the student is attributed divided by the number of shares appearing on the tax notice.
- Social situation of the student
- Taking into account the destination Europe / outside Europe
- Student status: scholarship holder on social criteria or not, paid internship or not…
Conditions for granting and disbursing international mobility grants
- The application for mobility does not automatically entitle the applicant to financial assistance.
- The International Relations and Strategy office, in agreement with the Scholarships Commission, reserves the right to decide on the granting, duration and amount of financial aid, in accordance with the obligations set by its funders.
- The first monthly installments of aid are paid after departure, after registration at the host university (proof to be sent to Université de Paris).
- By submitting an application form, the student automatically applies for all the grants eligible for your mobility (studies or internship).
How and when to apply?
Your application for an international mobility 2021/22 can only be made online on the mobility portal of your faculty.
- before 15 May for a mobility in the 1st semester or for the whole year,
- before 15 November for a mobility in the 2nd semester
Your application for an international mobility 2022/23 can only be made online on the mobility portal of your faculty.
Your application for international mobility assistance must be submitted at the same time as your application for mobility. Please note that it constitutes an application in its own right. By submitting an application, you automatically apply for all available assistance (except MIRES).
Mobility aids managed by Université de Paris:
The Learning Planet Festival organised by the Learning Planet Institute at Université de Paris is organising a roundtable on January 26th to discuss flagship initiatives identified in the mapping of innovative pedagogies. Université de Paris...
Citizen Science can be effective in contributing to the progress towards and the monitoring of the SDGs targets and indicators. At the same time, the 2030 Agenda repeatedly refers to children and young people as “critical agents of change”. The...
Le ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l’Innovation (MESRI) et Université de Paris prennent acte de la décision d’annulation partielle du décret n°2019-209 sur la dénomination de l’université. Si un travail est d’ores et déjà engagé afin de proposer rapidement aux instances de l’établissement une nouvelle dénomination juridique, ensemble, ils soulignent toute la pertinence et la dynamique d’un projet d’excellence qui porte déjà ses fruits en France et à l’international.
The objective of this FAQ is to answer the main questions raised by our communities and partners following the cancellation of the legal name “Université de Paris” on December 29th by the French State Council. General Information This decision cancels the name...