International joint programs
A joint Program is a study program developed and/or provided jointly by two or more higher education institutions, possibly also in cooperation with other institutions, leading to the award of a double, multiple or joint degree.
A double or Multiple Degree is two or more national diplomas issued by two or more higher education institutions on the basis of a study program developed and/or provided jointly by the higher education institutions.
A joint degree is a single diploma issued by at least two higher education institutions offering on integrated program and recognized officially in the countries where the degree-awarding institutions are located.
International joint undergraduate programs:
International joint graduate programs:
Humanities and social sciences
- MASTER IN HISTORY, CIVILISATIONS, HERITAGE – CITIES, ARCHITECTURE, HERITAGE
- MASTER IN HISTORY, CIVILISATIONS, HERITAGE – AFRICAN, AMERICAN, ASIAN AND MIDDLE EAST WORLDS: SOCIETIES, CHALLENGES, ORIGINS
- MASTER THEORY AND PRACTICE IN LANGUAGE STUDIES
- JOINT MASTER OF ARTS IN EUROPEAN HISTORY
- MASTER IN COMPARATIVE HEALTH LAW
- EUROPEAN JOINT MASTER’S PROGRAMME IN ENGLISH AND AMERICAN STUDIES
- ERASMUS MUNDUS JOINT MASTER DEGREE IN ECONOMIC POLICIES FOR THE GLOBAL TRANSITION (EPOG+)
- MASTER PROGRAMME “ECONOMIC POLICIES IN THE AGE OF GLOBALISATION” (EPOG)